Elder Scrolls Online: Wolfhunter DLC Release
It only took ZoS three months after releasing shores of Summerset Isles to heroes with all-new ESO chapter Summerset for guys and gals and ZeniMax Online Studios to drop another adventure packed DLC dubbed "Wolfhunter" along with new dungeons and PVP content.
DLC packs, like "Wolfhunter", are free for all ESO+ subscribers. This new Hircine focused DLC introduces players to two new dungeons.
Moon Hunter Keep is a former base of operations of the legendary Order of the Siver Dawn, a group of western Tamriel werewolf hunters. Obliterated by ancient mother-wolf Vykosa it became a lair, and main base of operation, of that monster of legends and residents, were turned into beasts forever competing for the favor of their hunt-mistress. Recently, however, Vykosa has begun to gather werewolves from all of Tamriel creating an army of hungry beasts. Andonatus Varian, locked in a cell below the crumbling keep, seeks out the help of adventurers to put an end to Vykosa's threat.
March of Sacrifices Is a part of Hunting Grounds, a separate realm of existence ruled by a Daedric lord of the hunt - Hircine. In here mortals compete for a favor of Hircine. This ravine surrounded by insurmountable mountains is populated by the most dangerous beasts of Hircine's domain. The main game of the march is a massive Indrik imbued with powers of the Daedric Prince. Group of mortals that will manage to retrieve the glowing heart of this elusive beast may petition Hircine for a reward.
Both dungeons are typical 4-man instances that can be entered from Reapers's March (Moon Hunter Keep) and Greenshade (March of Sacrifices), both dungeons include normal and veteran versions. As per usual, dungeons introduce two new undaunted monster mask sets, unique memento, player skin, titles, housing items, and achievements.
New DLC's are common in Elder Scrolls Online.
Be ready for each of them by buying Elder Scrolls Online Gold.
There are a total of 7 new item sets available from the two dungeons (4 per dungeon):
- Moon Hunter Keep
- Moon Hunter (Light)
- 2: Spell Damage
- 3: Spell Damage
- 4: Spell Critical
- 5: When your alchemical poison fires, increase your Spell Damage by 600 for 6 seconds.
- Savage Werewolf (Medium)
- 2: Max Stamina
- 3: Weapon Damage
- 4: Stamina Recovery
- 5: Your Light and Heavy Attacks rend flesh, causing your enemy to bleed for 1000 Physical Damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds.
- Jailer’s Tenacity (Heavy)
- 2: Healing Taken
- 3: Max Health
- 4: Healing Taken
- 5: When you lose 7000 or more Health from a single attack, you gain Major Vitality for 6 seconds, increasing your healing received by 30%.
- Vykosa (Monster Mask)
- 1: Healing Taken
- 2: When you Bash an enemy you have taunted, you frighten them with a deafening howl, applying Major Maim to them for 3 seconds, lowering their damage done by 30%. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
- Moon Hunter (Light)
- March of Sacrifices
- Hanu’s Compassion (Light)
- 2: Magicka Recovery
- 3: Max Magicka
- 4: Magicka Recovery
- 5: Max Magicka
- 5: When you resurrect another player while in combat, you and the player gain Major Heroism for 15 seconds, granting you 3 Ultimate every 1.5 seconds.
- Blood Moon (Medium)
- 2: Weapon Damage
- 3: Weapon Critical
- 4: Weapon Critical
- 5: When you deal Critical Damage with a melee Light Attack, you gain a stack of Blood Scent for 8 seconds. When you gain 5 stacks, you become Frenzied for 5 seconds, increasing your melee Light Attack damage by 30% and attack speed by 50%. This effect can occur every 18 seconds.
- Haven of Ursus (Heavy)
- 2: Max Health
- 3: Healing Taken
- 4: Max Health
- 5: When you take damage while you are under 50% Health, summon Ursus’s spirit for 6 seconds. You or an ally can activate a synergy on Ursus to grant you a shield that protects you and the activator from 13954 damage for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds.
- Balorgh (Monster Mask)
- 1: Weapon Damage
- 1: Spell Damage
- 2: When you use an Ultimate ability, you gain Weapon and Spell Damage for 10 seconds equal to twice the amount of total Ultimate consumed.
- Hanu’s Compassion (Light)
Wolfhunter also introduces some new PVP content with completely new Battleground map: Istirus Outpost
Istirus Outpost is a castle built in the late Second Empire. Since the very beginning, it has been fighting off constant pirate raids, now, since The Banner War broke out it became a forgotten relic of the past. Istirus is a first battleground that allows players to use mounts. To encourage players into participating in the battleground fights, ZoS introduced new, Battleground-only outfit styles. Every time you complete a battleground you have a small chance of obtaining one of the outfit styles depending on the type of content you were doing:
- Pit Demons Outfit Styles are obtained by completing Deathmatch games.
- Storm Lords Outfit Styles are obtained by completing Flag Games (Capture the Relic, Chaosball).
- Fire Drakes Outfit Styles are obtained by completing Land Grabs (Domination, Crazy King)
The drop chance depends on how well you did on the battleground. Victors have the highest chance but even the teams that come out last also have, with enough luck, a chance of obtaining the stylebook.